June 9, 2007

The Beginning of Something



Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over. - Crowded House


Many months ago I said to myself that I would never right a blog or journal again. Maybe because I find it prissy, or maybe just plain unnecessary. I have always adhered to the philosophy of Joseph Joffo: Happy people don't need to tell stories. And I believed I was happy with my life.

But now I'm telling my story.

But I'm not doing this because I am sad either. My life has always been a screwed-up soap opera in the first place. But I don't know. For the past few months I don't really know much about my life anymore. It's as though life is tugging me on my shirtsleeves and asking me with puppy-dog eyes: What should we do now?

I don't know. I really don't. And sometimes frankly I don't really care at all.

Maybe I'm just lazy with my life. Or maybe I'm just tired of it.

(Sigh)

Or maybe I'm just plain crazy.

No comments: