I'm never really good with the game of tag. Anything that involves running or vigorous activity in a prolonged period of time automatically gets shelved into my "Dislikes" folder. And so when I find myself tagged by Ruthie one day, I was a bit alarmed as I was flattered. But then again, I've already been creeping people out with answers to similar lists below in the Friendster bulletins, so:
5 Things Found in my Bag
- Red Thermos Mug.
- My old (i.e. haven't lost it yet) FILA Baseball Cap.
- A gel-based sign pen.
- Some strange stuff that's been inside for years that'll probably bite me if I touch it.
5 Things Found in my Wallet
- A sky blue Kingston USB Mass Storage Device.
- Empty ATM Cards.
- My Social Security card.
- Old slips of paper from as far back as college.
5 Things Found in my Room
- Porn. (hahaha just kidding. Reformed na ata 'to!)
- Cluttered computer desk.
- Woozie, my long-suffering yet ever-trusty Sempron rig.
- Bed with extra-large pillows.
- Books leaning against empty boxes of Gundam model kits.
5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
- Drive a tank in the highway during rush hour (wahaha!).
- Take a nap in Norway.
- Hot-wire Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Get drunk at a bar with Gordon Freeman and Barney Calhoun .
- Meet God without dying first.
5 Things I am Currently Into
- Trying to be a Christian.
- Messing around with Photoshop.
- Making press releases and other paperwork for the Centre for Initiatives and Research on Climate Change.
- Chatting with Ruth, Arcee, and other friends online.