November 14, 2007

Assassin's Creed Trailer



I normally don't embed video in my blogs, primarily because they eat up a lot of memory and are a pain to load up. But I'm willing to overlook it for this instance.

The video shown above is a trailer for the upcoming game Assassin's Creed for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and the PC, which is slated to be available in the coming months. It tells the story of Altair, a disgraced assassin set to redeem himself by performing hits in the Holy Land during the Third Crusade. Judging by the graphics, the supposedly innovative gameplay, and the overall bad-assiness (the man replaced his finger with a switchblade, for crying out loud), it's going to be a good, if not great, video game. Just another reason for me to spice up my rig when the PC version supposedly hits the shelves next year.

No comments: